欢迎来到三重门,最有价值的在线阅读平台!

导航首页|《三重门》下载|《三重门》在线阅读

当前位置:首页 > 经典台词 > 复仇者联盟2台词

复仇者联盟2台词

类别:经典台词   编辑:牧天   来源:三重门    分享:

1、You were made to be ruled.
 你们生来奴性。

2、After all this time, why return now?
 在经历着一切以后,为何又要回归?

3、We are not a team. We are a time bomb.
 我们不是一个团队,而是一个定时炸弹。

4、Glorious, not lengthy. If your force is as formidable as you claim.
 我说光荣,并不艰难,如果你的军队如你所说的一样不可战胜。

5、Then you miss the truth of ruling, brother.
 那你就没能领悟统治的真谛,老弟。

6、You question him, he who put the sceptre in your hand?
 你是在质疑他,质疑那个赐你权杖的人?

7、He means to lead them against your people.
 他打算带领他们对抗地球人。

8、That guy’s brain is a bag full of cats. You could smell crazy on him.
 他脑子都不知道装了什么鬼东西,就是个疯子。

9、He thought we wouldn’t notice, but we did.
 他觉得我们不会注意到的,但被我发现了。

10、You think you know pain? He will make you long for something sweet as pain.
 你以为你知道痛苦的滋味?他会让你痛不欲生。

11、The Tesseract has shown me so much. It’s more than knowledge. It’s truth.
 宇宙魔方教会我好多,不只是知识,是真理。

12、This guy packs a wallop. Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow.
 这家伙挺强力的,不过,你一把年纪,身手也挺矫健的。

13、- Where’s this coming from? – What’s the matter? Are you scared of a little lightning?
 - 哪来的闪电? -怎么了? 你还怕闪电啊?

14、I remember a shadow. Living in the shade of your greatness.
 我的记忆里只有阴影,在你光芒的阴影里成长。

15、The humans slaughter each other in droves,while you idly fret.
 人类为了利益互相残杀,你却束手无策。

16、I’ve seen worlds you’ve never known about!
 世面我比你见得多多了!

17、How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?
 你是有多饥不择食,才会召集这样的怪物来保护你?

18、If you fail, if the Tesseract is kept from us, there will be no realm, no barren moon, no crevice where he cannot find you.
 如果你战败,如果宇宙魔方落入他人之手,就算你逃到天涯海角,他也不会放过你的。

19、It’s the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity.
 这才是人性的本质,你们内心渴望被征服,疲于追逐光鲜的自由,而丢失了生活的乐趣,迷失在权利的角逐,就为获得认同。

20、When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?
 你什么时候成了热核反应天体物理专家了?

21、Well, if he could do that, he could achieve heavy ion fusion at any reactor on the planet.
 如果他找到了方法,地球上任何一个反应堆他都能做重离子剧变。
 
22、It’s all right, I wouldn’t have come aboard,if I couldn’t handle pointy things.
 没关系,如果这点小事都受不了,我就不会上船了。
 
23、You’re tip-toeing, big man. You need to strut.
 你太小心翼翼了,大块头,你要放松一下。

24、What isn’t he telling us? I can’t do the equation unless I have all the variables.
 他对我们隐瞒了什么?不了解透彻了 我没法解决问题。

25、An intelligence organisation that fears intelligence?
 一个情报机构还怕别人偷情报?

26、I’m wondering if they shouldn’t have kept him on ice.
 当初不该把他放冰上,脑子都冻坏了。

27、- Or you’ll be suiting up with the rest of us. – You see, I don’t get a suit of armour.
 - 你也可以和我们一起上阵杀敌。- 别说笑了 我连盔甲都没有。

28、I dread what he plans for him once he’s done.
 我怕他完事后会灭口。

29、Erik is a good man. He talks about you a lot. You changed his life.
 艾瑞克是个好人,他常谈起你,你改变了他的生活。

30、There’s no pain would prise his need from him. A lot of guys think that until the pain starts.
 任何磨难都不能让他低头,许多家伙遭受折磨后,都不这么想了。

  上一篇:没有了,已经是最新文章
  下一篇: